Monday, May 5, 2008

Post Script

Another good show tonight. It feels so good to do this kind of theatre. It's the theatre I've always wanted to do: important, engaging, affecting, critical. I tried to do this with my thesis show, but the market for Greek tragedy is poor and I am a horrible producer. It's a miracle anyone came to my show given the dismal publicity campaign and dangerous production title (Disastrous Paris-- like throwing critics a really juicy bone! How lucky I am that it was not indeed a travesty.)

Anyway, I should wash up and go to bed. Tomorrow I have to break two difficult things to my emotionally unstable coke-head boss. One, I need to take an early out on May 31st for a wedding. Two, I have an interview at another location on Wednesday afternoon. S-nap!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled that the show is going well and am here to stand up and dispute that your thesis could have been an eponymous taunt to critics, but more importantly ... you have a WHAT on Wednesday!??!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Get out! Good luck! Oh, how I wish I had seen your thesis show. I don't think I have seen you act since Tom Sawyer!!!!

    ReplyDelete